ADLER SA offers a new range of 5 suction lifting beams designed
and standardized to meet the requirements of most glass manufacturers,
in terms of:
• Use: in the workshop or on site,
• Dimensions of handled volumes: from 800 mm x 1150
mm min., up to half-plates in the workshop, or “curtain
walls”, for on-site installation,
• Maximum lifting capacity: 350 to 500 kg,
• Power supply: single- or three-phase mains power,
battery, or venturi,
• Safety: (see below),
• Ease of use and ergonomics (handling sill, tripod
support for vertical position, etc.)
• Handling: manual rotation (picking-up +/- 90°)
on console, or for installation, “vertical” pick
and place of volumes stacked on consoles, and vertical or
horizontal pick and place from/to cutting tables (manual tilting),
• Ruggedness (rugged frame and components, reduced servicing,
electrical unit instead of electronic boards which are more
AND FITNESS FOR USE
These lifting beams are designed to be installed as pendulums
under the hook of a lifting device compatible with the overall
weight of the load to be handled.
• Vacuum reserve: Used to maintain gripping of the part
in the event of a power shortage, for a time depending on
the initial vacuum level, and on the part being held. Specifications
of European norm EN 13155 have been taken into account for
the workshop lifting beam 210 41W with batteries and buil-in
charger : 2 vacuum circuits completely independent.
• Visual alarm by vacuum gage: Enables the operator
to control the vacuum level in the suction cup system, during
a grip operation.
- The RED area indicates that the vacuum level inside the
reserve is high enough to allow picking up.
- The GREEN area indicates that picking up conditions are
correct. Lifting beam 210 41W is equipped with an extra sound
alarm on vacuum lack
- Battery charge (P/N 210 41W and 210 44Z only): A needle
voltmeter indicates the battery charge level. It provides
a visual alarm. Lifting beam 210 41W is equipped with an extra
sound alarm on weakness of battery.
• The suction cup support frame can be manually tilted
to switch from the horizontal position to the vertical position
(0/90°), and conversely (lay down). In such a case, the
user must ensure that the driving load does not get released
suddenly. Tilting can be obtained by releasing a locking device,
and rotation, by acting on an indexing button without notches.
The load must be lightened for these devices to be actuated.
• This equipment should be operated by qualified personnel
only, trained to the equipment operation.
• Charge deposit on lifting beam 210 41W only : regarding
specifications of the European norm EN 13155 the charge deposit
is supplied with a double action control.
These systems have been submitted to fitness for use testing,
including a static test (static test coefficient of 1.25 on
overall lifting capacity, the load being applied for one hour),
and a dynamic test (dynamic test coefficient of 1.1 on overall
lifting capacity), involving the various movements (up/down
on overhead travelling crane, stop, rotation), in both positions
(suction cup support frame in horizontal, then vertical position).
ADLER SA offers to perform periodic maintenance and any repairs
needed for your lifting system.
If you wish to perform the common servicing operations and
wear parts replacement operations yourself, you can order
such parts using a form provided on the last page of the technical
ADLER SAS - Z.A. La Barogne - 9, Av des 22 Arpents - 77230 Moussy le Neuf - France
Tél.: 01.60.03.62.00 - Fax : 01.60.03.62.49
E-mail : email@example.com